Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Types of Contests - Further Continued

You must be thinking that why I keep posting about the same topic again and again, but I promise that this will be the last one. Below is the list of contests that I found after searching a couple of websites and with dismay I say that they're the ones I haven't taken part in. Anyways, below is the list:
  1. Robot Contest
  2. Robot Car Contest
  3. Photography Contest
  4. Various Trivia Contests
  5. Cooking Contest
  6. Blurb Contest
  7. Banner making contest
  8. Reviewing Contest
  9. Marketing Contest
  10. Bikini Contest
  11. Street Ball Contest
  12. Skate Skills Contest
  13. Eco works Contest
Phew, that's the list of contests I've found and now that I know I'll be looking forward to trying to take part in each one of them except number 10, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment